Monday, February 11, 2013

Favourite Soap & Glory Products




I love Soap and Glory. Every time I'm in Boots I find myself turning into the skincare isle and inhaling smelling all the products and I usually end up buying something. So I thought I would do a post reviewing three of my favourites!

I've been using Flake away for about a year now (I'm on my second tub) and I love it. I'm not sure if you're actually supposed to use it on your face (apparently its meant for the legs) but I do. Due to the crappy weather I have pretty dry skin at the moment and this is perfect for taking away the flakyness and leaving my skin soft and moisturized. I not only use it on my face but I do use it on my legs as well, and I'm not sure if I'm the only one that thinks this but especially after shaving my legs this is amazing. It makes your legs feel like soft butter (good comparison, Rosie). The smell as always is amazing, and although a little grainy this scrub is one of my favourites.

I've only been using 'scrub your nose in it' for a short while, but so far I really like it. The consistency is quite thick and it's a blue scrub with not much grain. You're supposed to apply it to your T-zone, as this is aimed at large pores and blemishes. Once applied, it stings a little but I've been told this means it's 'working'. After use it makes my skin feel softer, and since using it about a month ago my pores have slightly reduced. However, this scrub makes my skin feel incredibly clean and fresh- the feeling is quite hard to describe so I'll describe it how I did to a friend "it feels like you've just cleaned your teeth, but on your face". Not the best way of describing it I know but to me its pretty accurate.

Sugar Crush body wash. Oh my god, this smells like heaven. A mixture of brown sugar and lime, this makes my showers the best part of the day. It has a runny consistency; much like double cream (wow my comparisons are really bad today). It lathers up really well, and the smell lingers on the skin very faintly. The only downside is the smell can be quite overpowering when you use too much.

Hope you enjoyed these reviews!


6 comments:

  1. I can see why these are your favourite S&G products, they're all amazing and smell wonderful. Great review! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, very honest and informativexx

    http://paprikapassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried all of these apart from flake away but the other two are firm favourites! Showers are the best right now I agree. I've been using Scrub Your Nose In It for months and found quite a large difference in pore size now so keep at it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love flake away, I am on my third or fourth tub now I think. I have tried scrub your nose in it too, but prefer st.ives face scrub at the moment :) Will have to give the body wash a go too - i love soap and glory xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely reviews Rose, wanting to try the scrub your nose in it so badly now! Definitely already made a dent in my bank card...success on your behalf eh. Awesome comparisons haha 'but on your face'...what even. Think I'm going to repurchase my travel sized ones too, I used both of mine up :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I <3 Flake Away, it's the best smelling scrub in the world! I want to try scrub your nose in it :)

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx